Every Bike is better with our Outrunner Boost!
2lbs (w/battery) – 20 seconds to install (no tools)
What is enhanced/boosted cycling?
- An average human cyclist can sustain 1/7-1/4 horsepower – doubling your power with a small, high tech, electric motor multiplies your effort and total efficiency– everything works better while taking nothing away from the benefits of cycling = more fun and fitness!
Why does this matter?
- for commuters– it gets you there faster and fresher
- for recreational riders- it helps you keep up with stronger riders
- for health and fitness-focused riders- it helps maintain a higher and more consistent cadence which has been shown to both improve overall fitness but increase heart health while burning more calories- enjoy the benefits of indoor cycling trainers outdoors!
- for weight carrying cyclist- cargo, delivery, child carrying- tandems- it flattens hills and takes some of the load off.
- even for just normal cycling safety, it can help by allowing faster acceleration from a standstill and quicker maneuvering in traffic
- for just having more fun going a little faster than normal can be exhilarating
Why should I buy an Outrunner and not an electric bike, or nothing, and just work harder?
- Nothing else offers a 1-2lbs drive with STR (simulated torque response) effort matching system)- most electric bikes are more like mopeds and exercise is optional.
- It takes a few seconds to install with no tools or added installation cost.
- It is as low-cost option as exists in the market- some are similar in price but do not offer complete systems. Many others exclude the expensive battery to look cheaper. Price options range from 199-$299 plus a range of battery and distance choices plus solar charging.
- Easier to use than anything available- you just turn it on and pedal and it matches your effort, you just enjoy the ride!
- STR– only the most expensive electric bikes(1500-$4500) offer a similar feature- it keeps your bike being used for what most of us own a bike for- fitness, requiring that you do as much work as you can while making it feel like you are more powerful!